About Me

Foto saya
Indonesia
Analytic person, Fantastic dreamer, Sensitive feeling, but actually I am kind, friendly and fun

Kamis, 24 Mei 2012

Share in the middle part of ending

Hello world.. Let's we talking about some dialogue again.. Never bore to hear anything about my experience!
It's on the point whereas one step again will be arrived at the end of this street. Can you feel how I wanna explode if I were a bomb! Something have been passed with a sweet moment. Make a better relation with the rest arround people.
because,
It's almost over. ^^
Maybe I don't know how to start with beautiful way, but I know how to ends this up. Some interest and powerfull experience weeks before was addicted me to play and play again.
Some mystery should be opened.. Little by little..
And then I'm gonna be an objectivist, sanity, and surely wise!
Am feeling so gratefull, however has a little tired but still fulfill of fightness.
Yeeaaaayy, can't wait for the maturity moment! ;)

Not much I can share with, but after it over, I promise you!
Pray the best for me, :) And I'll always trying my best!
And, as always, there's sweet man standing there with an great idealism and beautiful thinking. Maybe he is gonna overflow because can't hold his fully charge. Every second I make at glance for look, save the awesome great impression. Hopefully someday you would pour all to me..

with all my sincerely..