About Me

Foto saya
Indonesia
Analytic person, Fantastic dreamer, Sensitive feeling, but actually I am kind, friendly and fun

Selasa, 07 Juni 2011

Happy Birthday Mama




thanks for loving me whole of your soul, give a very big sacrifice
thanks to instill very strong principle in my self
showing an idealism about the law of nature that would apply within the life
thanks for all the time that you provide, focusing on my growth
thank you for the struggle and defense about your reliance perception, 
indeed it had to be true and it must be maintained
we must be on the one street, and it's only in that way we can find the true
you are my hero, a woman who assertive and full of love could not be seen at a glance
I miss you ma, I wanna always beside you when you need me
just like when I need you ...
I will ...